Mitau/Mitava [440 years of experience]
Mitau - historic name of Jelgava city. The city was built in 13th century, but was named Mitau in 1573.
Jelgava is also known as capital of metal works and steel engineering.
Mitau Steel [30 years of experience]
The professionals of Mitau Steel team have gained their experience since 1980-ies. Mitau Steel company was established in Jelgava in 2013.
Mitau Steel team is formed of individuals that are trusted by international building companies constructors and leading metal equipment manufacturers.
The professionals of Mitau Steel team have been key managers of leading Latvian industrial companies. Service team of Mitau Steel services and maintains non-stop operation of leading Latvian steel producing and other industrial companies.
Juris Mednis Chairman of the board
Aģis Upmalis Board member
Arnis Zviņģelis Head of export operations
Jānis Avotnieks Head of Marketing
Arno Šmits Head production manager
Ruslana Kārklevalka Chief Accountant
Krista Mačule Accountant
Kaspars Pielēns - Pelēns Senior Occupational Safety Specialist
Zigurds Bērziņš Production engineer
Aigars Ķūrēns Electronics engineer
Viktors Smirnovs Constructor
- Shotblasting line: 5000 mm (h) x 1000 mm (w) x 25000 mm (l)
- 2D plasma cutting table: 3000 x 13000+13000 mm, 400 amp plasma source
- 3D plasma cutting table: 2500+700 x 12000 mm, 400 amp plasma source
- Welding workshop: 8 heavy industrial grade welders, 8 standard MIG welders, welding automation
- Profile sawing workshop: 750 x 500 mm
- Industrial combi spray/drying booth: 14000 mm
- Inner logistics (overhead cranes, wagons and trolleys): designed for handling 10000 kg
- EN 1090 certificate (EXC 3), EN 3834
- Welding portal: 30 m, 4 x 600 Amp MIG
- Drilling, punching: 125 t
- Standart truck delivering: 13,6 m
- Sheet metal stocks: S355, 10-40 mm
- Hot dip galvanizing 10,5 x 1,4 x 2,7 m (0,4 km from our factory)